Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Okay....so I miss living up north a lot, BUT I LOVE living in St. George! It is really hot four monthes of the year, and then the rest of the time...it is perfect! Today was a perfect day for the park! McKay and Ella both loved it! Ella went down the slide a few times, and Mac just has fun wandering around!




After McKay woke up from his nap, we headed outside again! The neighbor kids were outside playing football, so McKay had to go get his helmet and football so he could join! The kids were so cute with him. He kept following them around, and they included him in their football game! So cute!

6 comments:

deveney said...

I love Ella's outfit! Nice weather is so great! It's been a little warm here this week, and we just had our first 80 degree day of the year...but hopefully the heat is not here to stay yet...it's only JANUARY for heavens sake! :) Love you guys!

Marci Jolley said...

That is so cute that he went and played football!!

Oh, and you should enter both your kids in the Regis and Kelly Live baby contest.

Do it by Feb 13th. :)

Jenny C said...

Oh come on....I have a foot of snow in my front yard. Quit rubbing it in. :)

Nuvia 3 said...

I love the first picture of Mac. He is such a cutie pie.

Adrie said...

I am so jealous!

Jayme said...

McKay seriously makes the cutest faces! I can't believe how big he and Ella are both getting! Looks like you live in a fun neighborhood!