Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ella's First Tooth!




Ella first tooth broke through this week! It has been quite the experience. McKay didn't get his first tooth until he was a year old, and it just wasn't a big deal to him. He didn't get sick, get a fever or even get real fussy...but my poor little Ella has been the complete opposite!! She hasn't acted very happy this whole week, and I thought that maybe she just had a little flu bug or something, but then yeseterday I felt it....her tooth on the bottom popped through!! She didn't sleep very well last night at all...(she woke up like every hour) and she has been SO fussy all day today!! So hopefully tonight will be better and she will have a better day tomorrow!! She sure is cute though!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You should try those homeopathic teething pills. They work wonders!!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'll agree - she sure is a cutie!