I can't believe that it is already over! I get a little depressed when the holidays end. There is just so much anticipation before and then in two minutes it is all over with! We had such a great Christmas though. Carl and I were SO excited this year because McKay kind of understands what is going on! We got to Nephi in the afternoon on Christmas Eve and then we headed to Lori's for our Christmas Eve party!! This party is something that I look forward to all year long...it is so much fun!! My Grandma Lucille always makes the best food, and this year the great grandkids acted out the nativity. My grandma made little outfits for all of them. Ella and Brielle were angels, McKay was a shepherd, Kailee was Mary, Conner was the inner keeper and a wiseman, Chase was Joseph And little Lily was Jesus.
We stayed the night at my parents house. In the morning we went to Kara's so that we could watch her kids open their gifts, then we came back to my mom's and Mac and Ella opened their gifts. McKay got a tool bench, a woody and buzz lightyear doll, a football helmet from my parents and some other toys! Ella got a little doll and stroller, clothes, and a few other toys. Mckay was so excited, and Ella didn't really know what was going on, but she was happy!!!
Later that day we headed to Kieth and Hariella's for dinner and their Christmas party! It was so much fun too! Everyone was there! All of us stayed the night there.... some people got in the hot tub...some people played games and all of us ate so much yummy food!! It was a great night!(I didn't take any pictures...I am going to steal them from someone else!)
The day after Christmas we had our Christmas party with Steve at his house! It was so nice! They made so much great food, and when we first got there, Steve played christmas carols on the organ and we all sang them. We also did this really neat thing with Steve. Carl called all of his siblings a couple days before and asked them if they would write down their favorite memory of their dad. Everyone did it, and we put the memories in a box. We gave it to Steve for Christmas and he read all of the memories out loud. It was so nice and so emotional! Thanks Steve and Richard for the great Party!
New Years Eve
7 months ago



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ball! Ella makes a beautiful angel!
DANIELLE!!!!!! Why are we soooooo bad at keeping in touch more regularly?????? I didn't even know that you had another baby she is beautiful----and so are YOU!!! You are such a HOT mom!!! Carl is a lucky man! We HAVE GOT to talk soon!!!! I am coming to SLC at the end of the month when Jessie has her baby, I wish that St. George wasn't so far away!! Let's talk on the phone really soon! I love you!
Post a Comment