Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My THREE kiddos!



I am telling ya....these kids are the cutest things EVER! They are all so funny and have such cute personalities! McKay is almost 4 years old, and he is boy through and through! He LOVES going to preschool, and Karate. He loves his best friends, Luke & Logan and wants to go to their house everyday. He loves playing on the computer and with his dad's I-pad (angry birds), but most of all he LOVES his dad. Ella is my 2 1/2 year old little girl with LOTS of spunk! She knows what she wants, and most of the time gets it!haha She is very girly, she loves her dolls, purses, strollers, make-up, dress-ups and dance costumes....BUT she LOVES being with boys, and can definitely keep up with them! She is always dancing, and wanting us to watch her. She kindof flirts already. It is a little scary! haha She just loves boys! In a way....I am glad she is "spunky" because of that very reason! haha She also LOVES her dad! Porter is just a sweet, easy little boy. He is very content with just sitting in his jumper and watching Mac and Ella. He LOVES them both, and gets sooo excited when they are around. Ella is always showing him books, and Mac always shows him his superhero's and tries to get him to play! These kids make life just awesome! It is hard sometimes.....BUT the good times make the hard times worth it!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids! I can't wait to get home and get some kisses and hugs!!!!

Brooke said...

it sounds like ella is just like her momma---loves to dance, likes boys, spunky???

it's fun to have a little posse and to see the kids play with and look out for one another!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! The one of Mac by himself makes him look so old! Crazy...I sure love your kiddos.

Mrs. Wright said...

Ella's outfit is ADORABLE!! She's such a little cutie pie! I can see her attitude shine in those little poses of hers! =) How about Porter and that cute little face! I just want to squeeze him! Mac is growing up too fast! All our kids are! Did you notice that Mackay and Ella are crossing their legs the same way?

Love ya!