Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

I love this time of year here in St. George! Everything is so green, and all the flowers & trees are blooming! It is the best! I went up north for a couple days, and it was FREEZING, so when I got back home, I felt like it was HOT! haha It was only 70 or something, but I had to go and get flowers to plant in my pots!

My cute flower pots



We have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks. We have gone on a couple hikes, and we also played at the sand dunes! I didn't know there were Sand Dunes down here in St. George, which is sad. I have lived here for three years and people travel from all over to hike and see what I could see everyday! It really is beautiful here! The kids had so much fun hiking and playing in the sand! They LOVED it!
(Thanks Sunni for the pics!)

First hike at Snow Canyon



Ella playing in the sand at the Sand Dunes!


Mac throwing rocks that are WAY to big!!


Ella looking cute



My husband, freaking me and Sunni out...

McKay being brave


Our little family!



The four little munchkins.



Carl also ran his first 10k on Saturday! I was so proud of him. I know it isn't a marathon, or even a half marathon, but it was so fun to watch him to do it! James and Jamie came up from Vegas and ran it with him. I got a little emotional watching all the people run!

The boys waiting patiently to see their daddies!

James was going EXTREMELY fast! He took 46th over all out of HUNDREDS of people! What a stud!


Carl finishing the race!


The Three Runners!




Oh yeah, I forget that some of you don't know yet, but we are having BABY #3!! I am due the last week of September!! It is a little overwhelming, but we are really excited!

13 comments:

Jacie and Johnny said...

Congratulations Danielle!! That's exciting :0 Your kids are getting so big I can't believe how fast they grow up!!

Anonymous said...

Danielle! Congrats on baby #3!!! Do you guys know what you are having yet?

Darren + Janessa said...

oh! i want to plant some flowers so bad! love yours... so pretty!

your kids are SO CUTE. and your little girl is sure going to break a lot of boys' hearts!

hope all is going well for you!

miss seeing everyone at bunco!

Molly said...

Congratulations!

deveney said...

Your family pictures always look so cute! Congrats on baby #3!! :) That's fun about the race and all of them running it together. I admire people that like to run...cuz we all know I don't! :) Our family is gonna go watch Jesse run in the Boston Marathon in April of 2011...we're so excited for him!

MERN said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
Buddy, Sara, Trisha, Brynn, and I are running a half marathon in San Diego on June 6th. We would love to have you guys join us!! :)

Meghan Huntsman said...

Congratulations!!! SO SO SO FUN! It's baby season again. I just read on three different blogs that people are due at the end of september. Love it! Miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! You guys have the cutest kids! Tell Carl "Hi" from me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing your blog! I love seeing everyone! I get a bit lonesome and so the blogs help! Congratulations on everything that is happening in your life! Love to all ofyou

Jayme said...

I love your blog! it makes me SO excited for Spring!! I am bummed you aren't coming to AZ with us in a few weeks!! Hopefully we can get together soon!

Lyns said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You have the cutest kids. What fun pics!

Kassie Temple said...

I am so jealous that you can plant flowers! We just had a snow day today and school was cancelled. Yes in April!! Your kids are getting so big and are super cute! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on baby #3 girl. I am having baby number 3 in June and am a little overwhelmed too. I can't wait for him to get here though because I really don't like being pregnant.

That place in Snow Canyon looks fun. I'll have to take my kids there sometime when we are up in St. George. I'm actually going to be coming up there this weekend for Jenna's bridal shower. She is getting married in June and i'm going to have a week old baby. Anyway i'll call you when I come up there. You would more than welcome to come to the shower if you want to.