Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Fun!

I have been quite the slacker on my christmas shopping this year, but I was NOT a slacker with our Christmas tree! Poor Carl was forced to put our tree up the week before Thanksgiving...and I LOVE it! I LOVE Christmas! I Love the decorations, the music, the shopping, the giving, the family time, the food, the parties ...everything! I always say that Christmas is magical. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really think it is!haha I love that my kids are getting a little older so they understand what is going on a little more. I had to take pictures of them by the tree, even though they were dressed as pirates in some of them!







I also got the chance to get together with my friends from up north this week too, for a little Christmas party!! I LOOOOVVVEEE seeing all of them so much! I didn't get to see Desi or Brittin, but hopefully I will when I go up north again! We had dinner at Los Hermanos, and then we went to Michelle's for dessert and a little gift exchange! It was so much fun...three hours was just not long enough at all!








ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!! More to come then!haha Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I agree,...Christmas is magical! I like the curl you put to your hair! You look so pretty! I'm glad you had a good time. I only wished I could have seen ya while you were here. =0)