McKay has been so funny lately! I have decided that his age right now is my favorite so far. He just turned 19 months! I love that he is learning so much, and just soaks everything in. Every morning when I get ready, I have them in my room so I know what they (especially McKay) are doing....Well, McKay watches me do my hair and put on my make up every day, so I don't know why I was so surprised when he pulled my headband out and put it on, and then pulled the flat iron out and pretended to to do his hair... I was cracking up and got a picture!
Then later that day, after Carl got home, McKay found Carl's sunglasses and put them on top of his head and kept saying, "dad, dad". He then ran into the living room. I could hear him jabbering, so I went to see what he was doing..... He had Carl's phone too! He was just talking away! He imitated his dad perfectly!! ha ha
New Years Eve
7 months ago



8 comments:
That is SO cute!!! =) I'm loving my little one now, but I'm looking forward to when he starts building character!! =)
That's funny...what a crack-up! :) Your family is very cute! Love you guys!
Ha Ha Ha little Mack!! You better believe he's going to give u a run for your money!!1
He is so stinkin' cute!! I need to see these kidos one of these days! Coming east anytime?? hehe
So stinkin' cute! what a handsome little boy...my girls just turned two and i wish i could freeze them and fast forward all at the same time....so much fun but both are a piece of work! happy mother hood eh?!?!
Ha! I love him so much- I wish I could see him everyday, we would be such good buddies!! Give him a squeeze for me-
Danielle he's gorgeous and what a cute little personality he's developing.
Danielle_
I was so excited when I came across your blog! I hope that you don't mind me taking a peek! It has been way too long since I have seen or talked to you. I don't run into your grandma often enough to keep up to date:)
Your kids are absolutely adorable and you look just as pretty as ever! Kids are so much fun...and work! They grow up so fast.
I have just recently started this blogging thing, but am loving being able to keep in touch with family and friends I don't see that often. We should try to check in on each other every now and then!
Kendra (Andersen) Jackson
Post a Comment