I took these pictures of Ella a couple weeks ago, and I totally forgot that I had taken them! They are so cute of her. She was being so happy and so smiley....I just couldn't resist sharing them!
I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing! Cute pics! By the way, I love your hair cut. I'm thinking about chopping mine to my shoulders as well.
What a complete sweetie! Just posted a picture of her on my blog. Thanks for coming to the shower! Was so fun to snuggle her for a bit and see you. Give Carlos a big hug! Love you guys!
9 comments:
She is TOO DANG CUTE!!! I love it!! It was GREAT to see you the other day!! =) Hope things are going well!!
Welcome home neighbor. She is so so cute.
She looks so old. I am sad I didn't get to see you last week:(
How cute is she!! I love it!
I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing! Cute pics! By the way, I love your hair cut. I'm thinking about chopping mine to my shoulders as well.
Isn't she a little gem. You are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl!
Tell Carl I think you guys should have at least 10 kids... they are the cutest!!!
What a complete sweetie! Just posted a picture of her on my blog. Thanks for coming to the shower! Was so fun to snuggle her for a bit and see you. Give Carlos a big hug! Love you guys!
OOOOO....What a little darling! dont you just love having a girl!
Post a Comment