Every year it is fun to go to Staheli Farms. The older the kids get, the more fun they have there! We went with the Lyman's, and we ALWAYS have a great time when we get together! Sunni took a bunch of great pics....SO i stole them off of her blog! haha Thanks Sunni!
The guys giving underdogs to the boys!
Carl giving Ella an underdog!
She LOVES to swing! Look at her cute little face!
My little "animal whisperer"! haha
Look at all the boys, they are a little scared....BUT not Ella! I am telling you, she is an "animal whisperer"! haha
<
This is Nick on the rope swing.
AND...This is me! haha It was awful! I couldn't really get off the ground. Sad.
We had a great night! The kids keep asking is they can go back to the "pumpkin patch"! I love fall!
New Years Eve
7 months ago



2 comments:
K well, since you never leave me a comment I had to stalk you another way. :)
So glad you guys came last night. I had a lot of fun and hope you did too. :)
I'm glad Sunni posted so you could steal and post such cute pictures. Glad to see such cute grandkids! So glad you had fun but I missed a picture of Porter-maybe next time!
Post a Comment