Sunday, February 1, 2009

BIrthday Boy!



Birthday boy or man...whatever you prefer!! It is Carl's Birthday today!! He is the big 29! We have kindof been celebrating his birthday since Thursday. Nick and Sunni weren't going to be at work on Friday, so we decided to have a little lunch celebration on Thursday! Sunni ordered Winger's food...wings, sticky fingers, fries AND asphalt pie!! It was SOOOO good!

On Saturday I got a babysitter and we went to dinner at Claimjumper and then to the adult session of stake conference. It was a really fun night! It wasn't really a typical birthday outing, but I am really glad that we went to stake conference.

Today we attempted to go to stake conference and then we just RELAXED the rest of the day. We had Carl's favorite breakfast and dinner...breakfast burritos and roast, and then ......

we headed to Nick and Sunni's for the Super Bowl!




All in all...it has been a great birthday weekend! I love my hubby so much! He is such a great example to me in EVERYTHING he does! He has been working so much lately and I am just SOOO grateful for all of his hard work for our family. He is an amazing Dad, and an amazing husband! I am just so blessed that I get to grow old with my best friend! Happy Birthday Carl!

6 comments:

deveney said...

Happy birthday Carl! I've been thinking about you all day! I always remember it's your birthday because your's is the day after mine, and then MarjAnn's is the day after yours. That's been my little trick to remember all through the years :) Sounds like it was a great day! I hope you have a wonderful upcoming year! Love you!

Jenny C said...

Happy Birthday Car Car!! We love you!

Mrs. Wright said...

Happy Birthday Carlito! I love the picture of you with your birthday hat! Sounds like you had a fun and well deserved weekend! We love you all!

Defa's said...

Happy Birthday Carl!

Marci Jolley said...

Happy bday Carl! Sorry its a little late.

Danielle, your blog looks cute. I love your family pics.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a great day. I am so proud of your family and love you to pieces. I am missing my time down there. Glad Carl has such a great wife and kids.