Monday, July 14, 2008

Ella's Blessing





We had Ella blessed on the Sunday after the Fourth...It was perfect timing for everyone! She was such a little angel when Carl blessed her. I was so worried that she was going to cry, but she was so good. Carl gave her such a wonderful blessing. He is such an amazing person. I am so lucky to have him! Ella looked so cute. There is just someting about a person dressed all in white. We had so much support from our families and friends. Thanks to everyone who came!

8 comments:

Lyns said...

She looks gorgeous! It is so awesome you had so much family there. We were lucky enough to be there too and Carl did AWESOME!

deveney said...

She looks so precious. She's beautiful. I'm sure she makes the perfect addition to your family!

Mrs. Wright said...

What cute pictures! How have you been doing being a mommy of two? It seems like you and I can never seem to connect over the phone - you must be super busy changing diapers and feeding faces. =-) We sure do love each of you so so much and are proud to have you as our family.

Kassie Temple said...

It was fun to see you guys. McKay and Ella are so cute!! Sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. I had to get a calling instead. No nursery..visiting teaching supervisor..not bad.:) I hope Jenny and I can come see you this fall. That is if you can handle all of our crazy kids.

The Curtis Family said...

She is suck a beautiful baby. She takes after her mommy. Looks like you are doing good. It is nice to see where everyone is now days.

Marcy Worwood Curtis

Stephanie said...

It was so good to talk to you today. It has been forever. You look so good and your kids are so cute. I was totally picturing your little boy to have dark brown hair like you and Carl. He is super cute. And Ella looks like a little angel in her blessing outfit. Girls are so fun to dress up. Anyway take care and try not to go too crazy. Tell all your family hi from me. I will call you forsure next time i'm in St. George.

The Dickinson's said...

Congrats on your baby Ella. She is so cute. I bet your the best mommy ever!

Jeff and Bobbie Haws said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations. I just can't believe all of the babies that are coming.