Saturday, May 31, 2008

McKay






My last few posts have just been Ella, so i thought i would throw some pictures of Mac in!! He is so darn funny lately! He loves hats, any type of ball and most of all munching on food!! He gets the munchies from me I suppose! He is a little tornado, but he keeps us laughing all the time! I just love these kids!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

WOW!...He sure is getting to be a big boy! I love the cowboy pictures! We can't wait to see you all at the end of August (just counting down the days)!. . .

Amanda said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I checked in on you guys. You already have a baby that's over 2 weeks old. I've been on a little blogging break. Ella's adorable, little girls are dangerous when it comes to shopping, well so are little boys, all kids clothes are so fun to buy. Congrats!

Natalie said...

Congrats on baby Ella! Your kids have to be some of the cutest around....serious! Tell Carl "Hi" for me and it sounds like he won't be at our ten year reunion.
TEN YEARS!!

Kassie Temple said...

I can't believe that we have two kids. I don't know about you but my life is nuts. Carson is so naughty. Ella is soooo cute. I can't wait to see her. It would be fun to have McKay and Carson play. Hope to see you soon!

The Pemberton Family said...

I can't believe you have time to blog with 2 kids, Danielle! I knew you would be a pro at mommy! Love you all!!

Meagan + Michael said...

Hey Danielle, Ella is so cute! How fun, I cant believe you have 2 kids now! I just went private so if you could email me your email so I can send you an invite that would be great! meggiesue32@hotmail.com

Meagan + Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.