Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Mess Maker



I swear, McKay is into EVERYTHING... Sometimes I don't even know how he was able to make such a mess.. it amazes me! When we were at my parents house, I put him down for a nap and all the sudden I could hear some plastic being played with. He was being quiet so I thought I would sneak in to see what he was up to. Some how, he managed to get the bag of cookies and crackers from off of the floor into the pack and play where he was..(don't ask me how he was able to reach them) but he was pretty proud of the mess he made!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Wright said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Greg and Torrey said...

i think we are meant to be friends... what do you think? McKay is adorable, even if he is a lil' tornado. Saw your hubby at church today, i missed seeing you. Let's be friends. my email is: torreylynn@hotmail.com then i can send you my numero. you're getting SO close!