This is my friend Riley's little boy Crew. He is about 7 months younger than McKay, but he is a big boy! McKay always tries to attack him!! I am sure they will be great friends though! McKay has been with Nick and Sunni's little boys a lot lately, but I don't have any pictures of them! I need to get on the ball with that!
McKay has been having so much fun with his little buddies over the last couple of weeks. Jenny, Bodie and Carlee came and spent a few days with us last week! We had so much fun with them. We were able to go to Las Vegas and see Ana and the kids. We also went to the home show, and basically just hung out!! It was so much fun with them here!
New Years Eve
7 months ago



3 comments:
How FUN!! They all look like they had loads of laughter playing together. Your little girl that's on the way will be sure to fit right in!. . . .how exciting!
Such cute pictues! I can't even believe that you are almost thirty weeks! Wow, time flies! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. It's so fun to have one of each!
Miss you guys! When are you coming up next? What bedding did you decide on?
Post a Comment