Sunday, February 10, 2008

McKay's Dang Shoes!


So, most of you know that McKay HATES wearing shoes, especially on his left foot. He kicks them off right after I put them on, and it drives me bonkers. Well, the other day I couldn't find his right shoe, so I headed to Payless (his foot is to wide to fit in any other shoe besides payless!!) to get him another pair of shoes. The girl at the counter asked me if I wanted her to measure his foot, and I said no thanks. Well, I was trying shoes on him, and she came walking by and said, "His foot looks bigger than a four, are you sure you don't want me to measure his foot"? I said okay, yeah let's measure it. Well, sure enough... His foot was a 5 1/2!!! My poor child has been wearing a size 4.... No wonder he kicks the dang things off!

1 comments:

Kristi F. said...

I cannot believe that he wears a 5 1/2! Do you know that my tiny little girl still fits in her size one shoes! Haha!

All of your new pics are so cute! When are you coming to visit?